- HIGH FOG OUTPUT- 400W machine produces up to 2000 cubic feet of fog per minute, at a projection distance of 10-12 feet. Tank fluid capacity of 10 ounces will last about 1 hour before refill. Use only fog fluid designed for this type of machine (sold separately).
- WIRED / WIRELESS REMOTES- Press and hold any button on either wired or wireless remote to produce fog + light. If button is held down, fog + light will project continuously for about 1 minute. The machine will need to cool off for 30 seconds before pressing button again. This prevents overheating of the machine. Wireless remote works up to 100 feet away.
- PLEASE NOTE: The LED lights illuminate at the same time as the fog. When you let go of the button, the fog and light turn off.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- Please read the above features to understand this machine’s functionality. If you are not satisfied after trying out, we will give you a refund.
Instructions for use:
- Attach the handle with included screws.
- Place the fog machine in a dry place before use. Works best indoors or in a garage.
- Fill tank with fog fluid (sold separately), connect the manual control and plug in the power cord. NOTE: manual control must remain plugged in when using either manual or remote control.
- Turn on the power switch. The first heat-up time is about 8-10 minutes. When manual board light turns red, you can press the button on the manual control board or any button on the remote control to project fog. The LED lights illuminate at the same time.
- If button is held down, fog will project continuously for about 1 minute, then the machine will cool off for 30 seconds. This prevents overheating of the machine.