- FREE SOLAR PANEL CABLE: This generator comes FREE with Solar Panel Cable, others sell this for $14.99
- EASY RECHARGING: Able to be recharged by solar panel, wall outlet, or in your car
- GUARANTEED: 100% 12 month warranty for Free replacement or repair on any damaged (non man made) portable generator. In an emergency or for regular use you can rely on KYNG POWER Generator. CE, ROHS,FCC certification.
- BUILT-IN PORTS and PORTABLE: Kyng Power Pure-sine wave inverter, 3 three-prong 110V receptacles (for devices up to 500Watt/0.67Hp) ,4 DC 12V ports ,4 USB ports ,1W Led flashlight, emergency power, camping generator around you! 12.70*5.91*8.66 inches, 7.05Lb; it is THE portable battery you want to keep around. Super convenient!
- LARGER CAPACITY: 288Wh/500W powerful portable battery, 1000W peak for indoor/outdoor usage, CPAP, small home appliances, emergencies, 90,000mAh. Please note: this is not a gas generator, it runs on a lithium battery.
- If charging with solar panel, only use one panel 20w to 120w.
- Takes approximately 6-7 hours to fully charge from house outlet if depleted, 10 hours from car adapter.
- Yes it can be used in your home, outside or wherever your needs take you.
- 1x 500W Kyng Power Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 1x AC Charging Cable
- 1x DC Charging Cable
- 1x MC4 Adapter Cable FREE (solar cable)
- 1x Car Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual with FAQ’s
|Download User Manual|
Always charge in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials like wood or carpet. Never charge batteries unattended.
Please double check your generator to assure it is operating correctly at the beginning of every charge cycle. If it becomes hot, balloons/swells, emits smoke or smells unusual, STOP CHARGING IMMEDIATELY. Observe the battery for 15 minutes in a safe area outside of any building or vehicle and away from any combustible material to assure that it does not ignite, and contact us.
It is your responsibility solely to assure the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor charging process to assure it charged properly.
Do NOT disassemble or modify the battery. Vibration, puncture, contact with metals, or tampering with the battery can cause it to fail. The battery contains safety and protection devices, which, if damaged, may cause the battery to generate heat.
Do not plug in any device(s) that exceed 500w and anytime, do not leave plugged in. Once charged remove the charging source.
Store in a cool, dry place. Never store or charge batteries in extreme temperatures, such as a hot car; near heat sources or fire; or in pressurized or very cold environments.