- RECHARGEABLE- Use solar energy or included USB cable to charge the internal 800 mAh battery. Lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge. 3 light modes are low- high- flashing.
- PORTABLE- Use as a lantern when fully stretched, or as a flashlight when collapsed. Easy to carry and store.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL- Use it for camping, hiking, or emergencies. Hang as an overhead light using the included carabiner hook. Use as power bank to partially charge cell phone.
- Grasp both ends and pull to extend lampshade (do not twist).
- Press button to switch modes: low – high – flashing – off.
- Charged by solar power: Point solar panel upwards under sunlight for charging. Remove thin clear plastic sheet on the solar cell.
- Charged by USB adapter: Open port cover and connect included micro USB adapter to external power- use cell phone plug, laptop, etc. When indicator turns green, the battery is fully charged.
Partially charge digital devices (NOTE: will not fully charge most cell phones): Open port cover to access USB port, then connect this product with mobile devices via connection cable. Included micro USB cable will work on some Android devices, but not for iPhone. Use your own cable for iPhone.
Use of hanging handle: Pull up handle and hang lantern using the included carabiner hook.